We recognize that everyone is navigating a series of rapid changes and managing concerns over family, professional and community issues in reaction to COVID-19. At Southern Development Homes, we are focused on health and safety while simultaneously working to provide housing opportunities for the community. We know this is not business as usual and recognize the seriousness of COVID-19. We thought we’d provide you with an update on some of the precautionary measures and practices to help mitigate risks as we are taking to move forward with the home building process to serve our community.
- Most importantly our industry is continually monitoring and following recommendations by the CDC, local government, and OSHA to help keep construction personnel and employees safe and working. Our team members understand the signs and symptoms of the illness and if they, or a family member is ill, they will not come to work.
- Our model homes are closed to the general public. We are offering virtual meetings or conference calls. To schedule a virtual appointment, please reach out to one of our Sales Consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our virtual assistant at 434-260-1322.
- We are developing effective ways to achieve business virtually when feasible. Internal company meetings are primarily being held remotely via telephone or through video conference methods.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our model homes, office and Design Center. High contact surfaces such as doorknobs, stair rails, and counter spaces are given special attention.
- We are postponing all 1 year warranties and all non-emergency service work. We are still available during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm at (434) 245-0894 or email Servicerequest@southern-development.com. Non-emergency service related issues will be handled via phone or video chat. If you are having an emergency after hours please contact, 434.422.6830.
As always, Thank you for choosing Southern Development Homes.