We are seeking a Draftsperson / Designer for our Production Department. This person will work with our Architectural Designer and Production team in our Main office in the Pantops area.
Skills and Experience:
- Motivated, self-starter, with attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Experience with SoftPlan or equivalent software is highly preferred
- Experience in residential construction drawings and design preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Good math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience with Softplan is a plus
Required Education: Flexible. Depending on the candidate and experience combination, any of the following:
- (Preferred) – 3-5 years of experience in residential construction drawings and design
- (Preferred) – Associate’s Degree in Architectural Drawing/CAD or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Construction/Engineering with a concentration in drafting
Job Type: Full-time.
Pay: $25.00-$30.00 per hour based on experience
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Benefits: In addition to a competitive compensation package, this position offers excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and Paid Time Off. We also offer a fun company culture that recognizes and honors the work/life balance!